Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for a network-saavy professional who has a passion for cyber security. You will be part of an international team responsible for end-to-end DDoS protection in a DevOps environment.
If you are an enthusiastic network professional who is keen to take up challenging DDoS projects, this is the right role for you!
- Degree in IT or Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years experience with networking, security, DDos and Anti-DDoS implementations;
- Working experience with network & security infrastructure (Cisco routers, load balancers, firewall, Radware/Check Point products);
- Knowledge of configuration tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible;
- Certifications in Networking and Security (CCNP/CCIE, PCNSA, RCSS or F5 Sertified BIG-IP Administrator);
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Critical thinkers who can work in high-pressure situations due to the unpredictable nature of DDoS attacks;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with Web Application Firewall solutions.
- Be part of the international team to oversee/implement a wide array of network & security infrastructure in APAC and Europe;
- Work on deployment and expansion of end-to-end of DDoS protection to detect, analyze and mitgate DDoS attack events;
- Implement and manage a wide array of infrastructure – routers, load balancers and Anti-DDoS infrastructure;
- Involved in incident and change management for company / customer infrastructure, applications and services;
- Participate in DDoS incidents, improvements and changes for APAC and Europe region;
- Coordinate with Security & Network team, vendors and customers to resolve critical events;
- Build local contacts with CCERT for DDoS attack mitigation and follow-up;
- Work with team members to update on local developments, improvements and alerts.