An excellent opportunity to gain experience in machine learning as a Data Scientist with a well-established bank.
- Masters/ Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- Good hands on experience solving business problems using Data Mining, Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling;
- Extensive experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing / transformation and machine learning;
- Experience using statistics, analytical software / tools / platform such as R, Python, SAS, Hadoop and SQL;
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server and others;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills.
- Experience of working in financial services industry (ecommerce, technology, consumer banking, telecoms and retail).
- Solve business problems using machine learning, data mining, statistical modelling and data analytics;
- Understand requirements from the business stakeholders;
- Translate business requirements into a problem that can be quantified and solved with analytics and data;
- Mine data and analyse them to drive optimization and improvements of processes and customers experience;
- Provide analytics solutions across the Bank ranging from recommendation engines, propensity models, customer segmentation, graph models, pricing and more;
- Develop machine learning and statistical modelling.