A great opportunity for in-depth involvement within the Treasury as a Business Analyst.
- 5 – 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services;
- Domain knowledge expert in securities, FX/MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives;
- Knowledge in Front, Middle and Back office processes within Financial Services;
- Experience working with Treasury Applications/System and Market Data/Feeds;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Strong leader with emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Persuasive, creative, efficient in tackling issues and solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional) certification.
- Work with business users in understanding their requirements for projects/enhancements;
- Provide recommendations to business for process improvement from time-to-time;
- Define high-level business process and decompose them into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Define and document requirements gathered, and conduct requirements walkthrough with business users;
- Work with technical teams/vendors in ensuring the design of the application adhere to business requirements;
- Perform testing on the modules developed and follow-up with technical teams on remediation;
- Provide business users support during User Acceptance Test (UAT) or post-implementation;
- Provide regular status updates to Project Managers/Stakeholders.