â€‹An exciting opportunity for experienced Product Manager to be part of the Global Transaction Services (GTS) team with one of the leading banks of Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or related fields;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the financial services industry;
- Must have experience in product management;
- Good understanding of corporate online banking products preferably in Funds, Securities, Custody, Loans, Cash management and Trade Finance;
- Ability to understand and translate the business requirements to product specifications and performance improvement;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- PMP certified;
- Experience in Banking Industry.
- Recognise gaps in the offered services and support the development of a clear product roadmap;
- Identify new client opportunities and develop client solutions;
- Responsible for the innovation of new products, development of market sizing and segment value propositions;
- Keeping close track on product performance and providing continuous support for improvisation;
- Act as a product specialist to the business regarding the scope of approved product suite;
- Accountable for client product satisfaction and product engagement;
- Assisting the team in defining product pricing, strategies, planning and issue prioritization to increase the usage of products by the customers;
- Ensure adequate product knowledge and training to sales, relationship management and operational teams;
- Drive direct marketing and campaigns to increase awareness, penetration and usage;
- Strong analytical skills required, including understanding and interpreting client business needs and translate them into business and functional requirements.