Exciting opportunity for Database Administrator to work in one of the largest financial services companies in the insurance sector supporting the Database Infrastructure for the both new and existing setups.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in database administration, operations and management in a medium or large organization;
- Hands-on experience in database maintenance including installation, backup & recovery, performance monitoring and tuning;
- Expert knowledge in MS SQL 2012/2016, IBM CDC and ETL;
- Strong experience in database design, troubleshooting, data replication and database encryption;
- Comfortable to be on 24×7 standby support (where required)
- Independent and a strong team player;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- MCSE(Data Platform) or other database-related certification.
- Responsible for database administration and operation, confidentiality, integrity and availability of data assets;
- Perform installation, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting for the database infrastructure;
- Handle database capacity planning, performance tuning and backup and recovery plan to ensure availability of database services;
- Ensure proper maintenance of all database systems and compliant to standard IT Risk and Security framework;
- Responsible for monitoring and report-generation of system performance.