An exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to be a part of the Group Finance Team for a globally recognised bank.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields;
- At least 2-5 years of Business Analyst experience in financial institutions;
- Good exposure to reporting system, credit products and experience working on large datasets;
- Possess good understanding of the life cycle of credit risk applications;
- Good technical skills in Excel / Access / SQL;
- Hands on experience with Agile and project management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently and in a team.
- Good knowledge on Databases / SQL;
- Experience in MAS637, MAS639 or MAS610 would be a plus;
- Gather, collate and analyse user requirements and provide clear business solution/documents;
- Conduct business requirement walk-through with users, developers and key stakeholders;
- Attend agile sprint planning, daily stand up, write user stories with clear acceptance criterion;
- Perform data profiling and identify requirement gaps while performing UAT;
- Manage and track project schedules, provide regular updates and ensure deliverables are met;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Provide analytical support for the bank’s regulatory reports to Capital Adequacy.