An excellent opportunity to take part in interesting C#.NET development projects within the financial sector. You will gain global exposure as you work together with regional teams to enhance and support the systems in a global environment!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 7 years of strong development experience in C#. NET and MS SQL technologies;
- Has experience in database management, with hands-on experience with SQL query;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in continuous delivery suite like Jenkins, Nolio, GIT or Artifactory;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Involved in application support and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Work with regional teams (remote/onsite), vendors and end-users to implement solutions;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.