An exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation as a cybersecurity risk analyst. You will be responsible for creating and implementing a risk control framework to govern the security resilience for the OT and IT system.
- Degree in IT, Computing, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Controls;
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing and implementing cybersecurity controls, policies and processes
- Good knowledge about vulnerability assessment, control reviews and system assessments for Industrial, Operational and/or SCADA systems would be advantageous;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Capable of interacting with and conveying concepts within all levels in the organization;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in implementing cyber security policies for industrial systems;
- At least 2 years of working experience in Industrial Control Systems / PLC / SCADA Systems;
- Govern the security resilience and integrity of OT and IT systems from threats
- Translate and disseminate the regulatory cybersecurity policies to the OT and IT system owners.
- Review and improve our cybersecurity controls, policies, processes and procedures
- Develop, maintain, communicate, and enforce information security policies, standards and procedures in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Develop and document Business Impact Analysis, System Security Plans, Risk Assessments, Risk Treatment Plans and other information security related documentation
- Evaluate cybersecurity risk in context of business environment and industry requirements
Provide guidance on cost-effective security strategies for implementation of security