An excellent opportunity as a Business Analyst to support Project Manager on govenance and finance management with one of the leading banks in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking / Information Technology or other related fields;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the IT field (development, BAU support, project management, etc.);
- Good understanding of end-to-end SDLC, and project management tools & methodologies;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Analytical, proactive and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, documentation and advisory skills;
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Willing to work flexible hours to coordinate with foreign counterparts.
- Experience in Risk & Controls, Compliance or Audit would be a plus.
- Take up end-to-end ownership to execute critical IT projects with Subject Matter Experts from various departments, e.g. Risk & Controls, Compliance, etc.;
- Interact with business and technology teams to ensure technology solutions and components are in complying with Data Privacy and Outsourcing requirements;
- Coordinate cross-functional regulatory activities at various levels of the projects;
- Document action items and ensure all issues/concerns are properly documented, prioritised and escalated;
- Demonstrate timely delivery of critical items such as Accomplishment Reports and Clearance Reports;
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders and manage cross-functional IT projects.