Familiar and passionate about Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and solutions? If you're looking to be part of the team that will transform Singapore's technology landscape, look no further! Be challenged and come design & architect IoT technology solutions for Singapore!
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 3 years of working experience as a System Architect / System Analyst;
- Experienced in designing end-to-end system and data flow design from sensors to backend applications, integrating IoT protocols and standards;
- Exposed to sensors, data communication technologies like wireless, cellular, wired, and other technologies like virtualization, containers;
- Understand fog/cloud-computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), networking designing;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- â€‹Experienced with middleware or messaging technologies (MQTT, OPC-UA or DDS);
- Familiarity with IoT technologies (Sensors);
- Familiarity with cybersecurity management and policies for IT / OT systems.
- â€‹Work with various teams to design and architect end-to-end application and infrastructure solutions;
- Review and analyze data gathered from IoT use cases requirements and translate analyzed data to system flow diagrams;
- Ensure technical design considerations are feasible and justifiable after considering available technologies;
- Evaluate, review, test and implement vendor proposed solutions and report on deliverables; ensuring solutions are in line with requirements and timelines;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders during the implementation;
- Keep track of project inter-dependencies and balancing resources to ensure that project deliverables are met;
- Ensure systems continue to run smoothly deployment.