We are looking for a Robotics Developer / Engineer to work closely with the application teams to develop and implement robotics applications in an autonomous system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of working experience in robotic system development;
- Experience in Robotic Operating System (ROS), sensors and control system;
- Technical hands-on experience in robot development using different programming languages (eg. C/C++, .Net, Python);
- Familiar with programming in different environment (e.g., Windows, Linux);
- Technical hands-on experience in system integration;
- Strong communication and documentation skills, adaptable and a team player.
- Experience with projects in autonomous system;
- Experience in Tensorflow, OpenAI or Theano.
- Work closely with the application team for project/enhancement requirements and walkthrough;
- Design, engineer and translate the algorithms into potential applications;
- Build, configure, integrate and implement machine learning application in autonomous system;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing for successful system implementation;
- Provide trouble shooting, bug fixes and post implementation support;
- Develop technical specifications, system documentation and user guide according to agreed standards.