Exciting opportunity as a Senior Manager running IT Infra & Ops for an established organization within the insurance industry. This role will cover project management, IT Service management, Process & Governance, Identity Access and Team Management .
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with at least 15 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managerial role handling a team;
- Strong experience in Infrastructure Project Management, IT Service Mangement & Contract Management;
- Well-verse in crafting tender specification, managing budget and IT Audits;
- Experience in various infrastructure technologies i.e. server, storage, network, cloud, database, security & middleware;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 certified;
- MSCE, CCNA, ITIL and/or CISSP certified.
- Worked with various teams to coordinate and integrate projects and operation on various infrastructure domains with quality;
- Champion and manage ongoing IT infrastructure and operations according to service targets, and management of incidents;
- Lead and manage continual service improvement (CSI);
- Implement infrastructure projects and support business unit in accordance to project plans and budget;
- Comply to IT risk and security policies, make certain that IT systems and network infrastructure comply with security requirements;
- Build a team that operates flawlessly and committed to delivering outstanding IT service;
- Lead teams to manage and operate Identity Access Managements for the organization;
- Establish good working relationship with various stakeholders;
- Ensure constructive collaboration between IT, vendors, development teams and users.