An exciting opportunity to join a Mobile application team as a part of Digital initiatives within the Media Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Native Android application development using Android Studio;
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and Java;
- Experience in integration services as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax;
- Familiar with at least one of the following Build tools eg : Jenkins, GIT, SVN;
- Strong communication skills and able to work well in a dynamic environment;
- Initiative, independent and good user liaison skill.
- Agile/Scrum certified.
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Prepare mobile application design, perform coding, interface programs and develops technical design document, deployment, implementation & participate in mobile application testing;
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle from conducting technical solutions sessions, conduct technical system analysis;
- Support & maintain current as well as new applications;
- Perform application testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation;
- Participate in implementation roll out and provide for operational support for enhancement after implementation;
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, best practices and industry trends.