An exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead with strong business knowledge in payment domain, to work within the Technology and Operations team in a reputed bank. You will be gaining exposure as you collaborate with regional teams to enhance and support the systems in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has hands on experience of working as a developer in payments domain within the banking sector;
- At least 7-10 years of strong development experience and End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding of Enterprise Java Stack (JEE);
- Good understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture Governance practices;
- Strong experience in Agile methodology;
- Demonstrated track record to handle multiple concurrent projects successfully;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts, build consensus, negotiate and prioritise;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Front End technologies such as Native, Kony and Mobile Applications;
- Furnish technology perspective to business in accordance with the industry trends;
- Responsible for application design, enhancements, quality, stability and performance of the system;
- Convert requirements into architecture and design for the solution being created;
- Make sure that the solution architecture is in line with the designs established by the enterprise architecture;
- Define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage;
- Create migration plans for systems which are at the end of the software life cycle.