An excellent opportunity to formulate and transform the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Audit and Compliance landscape within an organization.
You will be required to put in place an effective audit and compliance framework and work with a team of audit professionals to deliver the committed deliverables.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business, Computer Science;
- Accounting/Banking and Finance
- At least 10 years of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) audit and/or compliance;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies;
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms;
- Has strong leadership abilities and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.â€‹
- CISSP, CISA certification;
- Experience in driving successful implementation of IT Audit-related transformation projects.
- Responsible to plan and execute audits, advisory and investigation work for the corporate office as well as the affiliates;
- Manage, develop, conduct and monitor annual IT compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, to record and report on non-compliance lapses;
- Formulate and implement an IT Compliance program to validate key IT controls based on yearly prioritization by using industry-accepted sampling methodology;
- Review IT technical controls which will consist of relevant processes, systems, reports and metrics;
- Closely monitor the changes and provide insights on technology related legislation and regulation and develop a compliance program to address potential gaps;
- Manage internal and external auditors and supervise the entire IT audits from before commencement of audit, during audit fieldwork and the management responses for audit closure / reporting;
- Perform any ad-hoc projects or other related duties as assigned by Internal Audit Management;
- Create awareness within the organisation on IT regulations and standards and advise on IT Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements.