Are you seeking a challenging role? Our client is leading financial services provider, looking for a Solution Manager to work on digital projects’ new developments, user enhancements and maintenance work specializing in e-commerce platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in solution engineering and architecture of complex and highly scalable applications;
- Must have completed at least 4-5 projects end to end in both web and mobile;
- Experience in technologies such as Java, .NET, PHP, Spring, Node.JS, SOA architecture;
- Proficient in web API services, Amazon web services;
- Familiar with Apache, Weblogic, SQL server, Oracle DBMS;
- Proven capability to clearly define solutions in collaboration with different teams and stakeholders;
- Good experience in vendor and contract management;
- Strong understanding of technologies and digital trends and out of box thinking;
- Possesses strong organisation, management and leadership skills to build and lead a high-performing team;
- Possesses excellent verbal & written communication skills and influence stakeholders.
- PMP Certification;
- Scrum Master Certification;
- Java certified.
- Responsible for the eCommerce web and mobile applications of the organizations;
- Propose and review business solutions, application integration solutions,project enhancements;
- Responsible for delivery of projects within the timelines by the development team(in-house and outsourced);
- Ensure alignment of application development/enhancements with overall IT architecture and strategy;
- Manage and monitor production support and resolve the issues within the SLAs;
- Successively fix the problems in maintenance work;
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimise development process;
- Ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and documentation;
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.