Seeking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver and support IT application as part of their digital initiatives for a leading organization in Singapore !
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years experience in managing and leading complex solutions in the area of Kiosk/Booth and Facial Recognition;
- Strong communciator with good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Well verse in project management documentation and technical writing;
- Good experience in understanding business needs with the ability handle process improvements and re-engineering.
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 certified;
- SCRUM / Agile certified.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of IT project & enhancements with
- Managed strong relationship with internal business units and 3rd party vendors to ensure successful and quality deliverables;
- Work with vendors to ensure requirements are met and solutions implemented for end-users;
- Apply Project Management methodologies in developing project charter, costs, schedule, budget, resources, risk etc;
- Monitor and track project progess in accordance to plans and highlight risk and issues to ensure milestone are on track;
- Manage project documentation and requirements covering scope, technical design;
- Review project scope, schedule and deliverables for every sprint, release and delivery.