One of our fastest growing banking clients is seeking an experienced Automation Test Lead to lead the test automation team in developing new frameworks, new architecture and ensuring alignment with the overall DevOps strategy.
- More than 10 years of experience in automation testing using both open source and licensed automation tools;
- Solid programming background, with experience in the newer technologies;
- Familiar with both functional and non-functional/ manual and automation testing in banking and financial domain;
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management experience (e.g. vendors and senior management);
- Good understanding of project management principles and familiar with different development and testing methodologies;
- Working experience with Waterfall, Agile and DevOps;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to engage audiences during presentations.
- Design and architect test automation framework and strategies across the application landscape;
- Drive automation discussions with the project stakeholders and test teams to identify scope for automation and conduct ROI analysis;
- Estimate the automation book of work and plan for capacity;
- Drive automation testing across all work streams to improve the efficiency of overall testing cycles;
- Create automation scripts for verification and ensure alignment with overall DevOps strategy;
- Automate test data provisioning by extracting and injecting test data;
- Manage and track SLAs/KPIs;
- Develop reusable and robust automation scripts;
- Perform walk-through with testing teams to execute automation scripts and management minor modifications.