You will be part of the team that manages Whole of Government (WOG) ICT/Smart System performance management function, covering over 100 agencies across government.
This is GovTech JD.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of Technology Risk Management, IT Audit and Cyber Security;
- Exposure to Information Technology Risk Management assessment, processes, framework, policies and standards;
- Experienced in technology audit for applications, infrastructure and network;
- Strong experience in IT audit, internal controls and IT security controls;
- Proactive, motivated and independent;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified in Risk and Information System Controls (CRISC);
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Develop ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework, including awareness and training plans;
- Plan, develop and conduct annual performance and risk assessment of agencies’ ICT/Smart System functions, based on various indicators including audit findings and incident history;
- Lead in the collection, processing and review of audit findings and incident data to draw common themes and overall assessment with strategic guidance and vision on ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance for the respective agency;
- Lead in the preparation, analysis and packaging of the agencies’ performance and risk assessment reports for their leadership and senior management;
- Plan, develop and eventually operate on the technology infrastructure and data analytics platform to enable the ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework;
- Plan and facilitate interactions with agencies, including senior stakeholder engagement, briefings and follow-up with agencies.