Be part of the team that will build the next generation of enabling infrastructure that will cause a positive impact. You will be challenged to architect and provide network related solutions. Do apply if you enjoy a challenge and are willing to explore implementing new technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 10 years of working experience in managing complex ICT system infrastructure, with 3 years as a system, cloud or network architect;
- Experienced in designing end-to-end system and data flow design from wireless, mobile, telecommunication network to backend applications, integrating Next Generation Network security protocols and standards;
- Exposure to sensors, data communication technologies like wireless, cellular, wired, and other technologies like virtualization, containers;
- Understand fog/cloud-computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), Cloud Platform Security networking designing;
- Knowledge on Security Orchestration, Automation and Response and DevSecOps;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Cybsecurity Security (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, ISMS), Security Risk Analysis;
- â€‹Familiar with Embedded, Control and IoT technologies (Sensors) Device Security.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the area of network infrastructure solutioning;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Plan, Develop, Operationalize systems and infrastructures to support and manage new cybersecurity programs and / or initiatives;
- â€‹Worked with the various teams to design and architect the end-to-end infrastructure solution;
- Review and analyze data gathered to perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research and explore suitable strategies for securing the systems;
- Be able to ensure technical design considerations are feasible and justifiable after considering innovative and cutting-edge technologies;
- Ensure governance over vendor proposed solutions and report on deliverables, ensuring solutions are in line with requirements and timeline;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders during the implementation;
- Keeping track of project interdependencies and balancing resources to ensure that project deliverables are met.