Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for a Technical Manager with proven track record to lead and implement Risk & Reporting applications within the Credit Technology department.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Experience in full software development life cycle and production support;
- At least 8 years of strong development experience using .NET, C#, SQL, MVC, Java, Web Services;
- Strong database technologies skills, Big Data, Analytics, data warehousing, data management and ETL;
- Experience in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Experience with Agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record of deploying multiple projects successfully;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Working knowledge of various asset classes;
- Credit Risk/Market Risk application development experience.
- Responsible to provide technical leadership and guidance;
- Provide techno-functional expertise for enhancement, implementation and support for critical applications;
- Lead and coach software engineers in issue resolution;
- Provide technical expertise for functional & technical design documents;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of risk & reporting applications;
- Deliver prototypes / PoC and ensure all development are according to function / technical specifications;
- Provide support in SIT, UAT and Level 3 application support during issue resolution;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks and software coding standards.