An exciting opportunity for Incident Manager to manage the Cyber security incidents and threats.
He/She needs to assess and triage incidents and threats and manage / track them from opening to closures.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Information Systems;
- Has 5 years of work experience in cybersecurity operations and support and 3 years in a lead role;
- Knowledge in network protocols, operating systems, web technologies and scripting;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong, dynamic, eager with strong customer service skills;
- Must be result oriented and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and proactively suggests in service improvements;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- ITIL certified;
- GIAC certifications.
- Manage the overall incident management service desk within Cyber security;
- Work closely with other IT team and vendor relationship to ensure the overall service delivery as per Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Responsible for risk management, issue management, incident management and overall escalation/ risk mitigation of overall services;
- Provide KPI reporting and data trends analysis on incident and problem ticket metrics for service improvement;
- Keep all stakeholders updated and proposed any improvements continually;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Take on hands-on role by managing urgent, escalated and complex incident issues;
- Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution on service management within the regulatory framework;
- Perform checks and review to ensure that service and business level agreements are met;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving IT support in the organization.