We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join the cyber security team as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 1 years of Security Operation Centre (SOC) experience or strong passion in cyber security may apply;
- Fundamental knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS;
- Understanding of Malware, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM platforms;
- Willing to work on 24/7 shift duties;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in self-development and cyber security research;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Good written and communication skills.
- Certification in GPEN/GWAPT/OSCP/CREST;
- Experience with scripting using Python/Powershell/Bash/WMI;
- Knowledge in monitoring tools for data analytics and security devices.
- Part of the Cybersecurity monitoring (L1) team within the Security Operation Centre (SOC);
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network and host based security events to search for signs of security compromise;
- Track and manage incidents and handle end-to-end resolution starting from detection (opening) to closure;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Liaise with the stakeholders and report potential findings from both technical and business perspective;
- Adhere to the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) within the security operations;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.