Looking for an opportunity to further hone your skills in high quality, user-centric mobile and web applications development? We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual to join a team of talents to explore and work on cutting-edge digital technologies!
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related with equivalent experience;
- Possesses good knowledge of Agile software development, Lean Startup approach and trending digital technologies;
- Able to write Shell scripts in Linux OS;
- Good exposure in developing responsive and interactive Progressive Web Apps (PWA), HTML5 frameworks and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP);
- Experienced in source management tools and code-development workflows;
- A creative, self-driven and proactive team player who is quickly responsive in a dynamic environment;
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- PHP certified;
- Create and conceptualize innovative ideas;
- Be involved in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of web or mobile responsive applications;
- Conduct system and source-code reviews;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications & systems, perform coding & testing and document & maintain systems;
- Enhance web and mobile responsive applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Interact with business and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participate in the design, development, implementation and support of complex applications, often using trending technologies.