Seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Analyst Manager for one of the well established financial services to lead a team of BAs to support mission critical business applications.
- At least a Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant Business Domain;
- At least 10 years of working experience within Banking or Insurance or Securities domain;
- Influential leader with out of the box thinking and quick decision making capabilities;
- Prior experience in mentoring and leading a team in the end to end implementation of mission critical IT projects ;
- Good experience in business automation and processes to understand user requirements and pain points for improvements;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with stakeholders, users and technical personnel at different levels;
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience in planning, strategizing, budgeting and expense management for IT projects;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the business critical applications;
- Lead a team of business analysts and drive the implementation of BAU projects / enhancements;
- Work with business users to prioritize and plan IT enhancements to support business initiatives;
- Responsible for the budgeting and expense management for the IT enhancements pertaining to the insurance business line of applications;
- Monitor requirement gathering ,definition of scope, gap analysis and documentation of functional specifications for insurance system enhancements;
- Manage vendors for resource utilization , project timelines and ensure the quality and business functionality of deliverables;
- Plan and lead different testing phases, both manual and automated, including Functional Testing and coordination of UAT;
- Manage and review adhoc and urgent change requests and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Manage the production support BAU incidents / problems to ensure closure within the SLA;
- Collaborate with Competency manager and ensure smooth transition during BA take over of IT initiatives;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors, BAs, solutioning teams and internal teams;
- Lead-by-example, coach , mentor and motivate team members to maximize their performance and potential ;
- Understand and provide risk management on the change management and new development of software application.