Our client is looking for an experienced Data Architect who will be responsible to design and implement Big Data Platform, providing leadership for data management at the enterprise level such as data modeling, metadata management and infrastructure.
- At least Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in data management involving architecture, design and development of data management solutions and data governance policies/standards;
- Experience in implementation of Big data platform and datawarehouse projects;
- Should be familiar with industry architectural standards like TOGAF, FEA and/or Zachman;
- Expertise Enterprise Metadata Management, Object Management Group standards & Information management program life cycle, process modeling, semantic modeling and data modelling;
- Familiarity with industry data models such as IBM BDW and IIW, Teradata FSLDM, and SAS IIA;
- Solid knowledge of the organization’s industry and its challenges in the use of data and information;
- Proven track record in successful end-to-end data warehousing project implementation experience;
- Adept in leveraging latest technologies, best practices and lead in formation of effective information analytics expertise;
- Comfortable to tackle complex and technical development and learn new technologies to support business solutions;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps to senior stakeholders.
- TOGAF certified;
- Financial services industry experience specifically in risk, finance and customer.
- Lead and facilitate techno-functional design workshops & project implementation involving big data platform,data analytics solutions & data visualisation ;
- Conduct Proof of Concepts (POCs),develop and evaluate technical solutions in area of AI and Analytics;
- Establish and govern of checklists/standards/guidelines, processes, frameworks, tools and best practices for process modeling, semantic modeling, and logical and physical data modeling;
- Manage the standard information architecture best practices in accordance with enterprise’s overall architecture;
- Manage and understand data flows/lineage of operational data sources to analytical data sources;
- Review and approve project designs including data architecture, models and ETL including creation of ETL specifications/documentation;
- Development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments;
- Work with Information Security to ensure proper classification and protection of enterprise data;
- Continuously keep abreast, evaluate, research alternative/better solutions for efficient and cost effective data solutions for improved data integrity;
- Explore emerging technologies to assess their relevance/viability in solving on-going information management challenges e.g.Cloud Computing, Big Data, Datavisualization/masking, Enterprise business metadata management and Data SOA.