We are seeking an experienced IT Security Expert to lead the IT Security Engineering team of a large fast-growing financial organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Information Systems;
- Has 8 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and support with 3 years in a lead role;
- At least 6 years of working experience in managing and supporting IT security in the areas of Indentify, Protect, Detect, Response or Recovery;
- Experience in security tools such as SIEM, UEBA and NEtflow IT Security Monitoring platforms;
- Familiar with solutions for End Point Protection, Firewall & IPS, NGAV and EDR, DNS protection etc.;
- Experience working with Cloud IAAS, CASB, WAF;
- Strong leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in supporting IT Security of business units across different regions;
- Experience working on IT Security Management of Financial Services.
- To architect Security Monitoring Platforms ensuring a robust IT Security solutions across different business units within the Asia Pacific region.
- â€‹Responsible to lead the technical design and security baseline specific to areas such as Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover;
- Identify security gap and propose mitigating measures as well as security improvement programs;
- Define SOP and framework for Group IT security operations;
- Align IT security engineering to overall IT strategy need of the company;
- Coordinate with other teams and external vendors to roll out IT security enhancement onsite and for cloud environments;
- Continuous improvement of IT Security detection capabilities and contextualization of IT Security Alerts.