We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join the cyber security team as a Cybersecurity Analyst for Industrial Control Systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing Cybersecurity solutions and tools;
- Experience working on Industrial Control Systems / PLC / SCADA Systems;
- Experience in reviewing operating systems,database servers, network devices, and infrastructure appliances;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment, Control reviews and system assessments for IT/OT systems;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of SCADA system;
- CISSP certified;
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional.
- Develop, direct and implement overall cybersecurity strategy to achieve cohesive and complete cyber compliance;
- Review and improve cybersecurity controls,policies ,processes and procedures;
- Analyse,Monitor and interpret system logs for events and incidents of unauthorized access;
- Perform controls review and system assessments to develop risk profiles for IT/OT systems;
- Able to communicate findings/results to stakeholders’ and recommend solutions;
- Follow-up with respective owners to support the IT/OT security initiatives and implementations;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Conduct incident investigations, reporting,evidence and basic forensics.