We have an excellent career opportunity to expand your technical expertise in Technology Risk, Security and Compliance with an established company within the Financial Sector. You will provide leadership to your team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology Risk, Security and IT Systems Support;
- Experienced in performing IT Audit and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good understanding of MAS Technology Risk Management (TRM) requirements;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other IT systems;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, motivated and independent.
- ITIL Certified;
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA certified;
- Knowledge of ISO, BS and COBIT.
- Review and ensure that controls and processes adhere to the standards, processes and procedures as established by the organisation;
- Assess technology vulnerabilities and risks in IT environment;
- Evaluate risks and identify improvements from people, process and technology perspective;
- Ensure TRM controls and measures are implemented, and oversee Technology Risk Management (TRM) compliance across tasks and projects;
- Facilitate review process, gap analysis and remediation actions for information security vulnerabilities that are not complying to standards;
- Develop information security policies and guidelines to ensure alignment with regulatory standard;
- Track process improvements and support relevant stakeholders during remediation process;
- Work with business units and technology stakeholders to provide advice for projects;
- Perform due diligence on outsourced vendors, assessing risks and enhance operational effectiveness;
- Ensure compliance by following up on remediation process;
- Document solutions and provide regular reporting to management.