We are looking for a Senior Manager to collaborate with the various teams to understand technology engines and the dissemination of digital content & information to digital channels such as social media, news, video and advertisement platforms to address disinformation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System, Mathematics;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in applied research and development work in digital technology / engineering environment;
- Experience in product / solution development for digital platforms;
- Good experience in the social media technology space;
- Strong technically capability to conduct review on solution design and implementation;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills and technical team management experience;
- Possess good communication skills in oral and written with good presentation skills and influence stakeholders;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in artificial intelligence or machine learning work.
- Lead and manage multiple teams to drive and deliver the technology related projects / systems and digital platform initiatives;
- Perform technical review and facilitate techno-functional design and implementation to support the regulatory framework research and development, case assessment and investigation;
- Responsible to guide and drive the team to understand technology engines and functionality of the various digital channels such as social media, news, video and advertisement platforms;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Assign work activities and priorities to the project team and ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and framework;
- Ensure alignment of application roadmap with overall IT architecture and strategy;
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimise delivery process;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies to support business processes.â€‹