Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for an IT Risk & Security expert to join their team. If you are passionate in IT Security and possess proven experience in delivering penetration tests, this is the right role for you!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of IT experience in the Security field;
- Proven experience in penetration testing of applications and infrastructures;
- Offensive Security Certified Professional Certified;
- Familiar with Cyber Security & Forensics;
- Understanding of OWASP testing guide / Open Source Security Testing methodology manual;
- Ability to recognize underlying risks and to identify all compliance issues;
- Ensure internal and regulatory procedures and controls are adhered to at all times;
- Analytical and good problem solver, able to articulate technical issues to a wide spectrum of audiences;
- Has good team spirit and the ability to work independently in a fast pace environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- CISA, CISSP Certified.
- Deliver penetration tests on internal and external applications and infrastructure;
- Assess infrastructure security i.e. network security and platforms security;
- Develop IT security guidelines, adhering to policies and standards and provide awareness training;
- Involved in Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, and Testing of IT Controls such as Change Management, Authentication and Authorization;
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities when required;
- Implementation of relevant Policies and Standards for IT Risk and Controls;
- Work with IT teams on mitigations and follow-up actions where applicable;
- Involved in the monitoring of server and application for security risks and perform escalation when required;
- Participate in conference calls as well as compliance & controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.