An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to drive change working with various business units and technology teams in the contact centre for on-going support and new development for digital initiatives.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of working experience within Business Analysis and/or Insurance domain;
- Good experience in business automation and processes to understand user requirements and pain points for improvements;
- Strong leadership skills to lead by example, roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle any challenges and difficulties;
- Independent, fast learner , think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emerging technologies and platform;
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders from all levels.
- LOMA Certified;
- Experience working in contact centers;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Drive the implementation of projects working with various business and technical teams from requirements gathering to implementation;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans;
- Manage and review adhoc and urgent change requests and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Plan and perform various types of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, develop business case and write functional requirements for the technical teams;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors, BA’s, and internal teams;
- Understand and document business case together with cost-benefit analysis to gather stakeholder support.