An interesting opportunity to be part of a large global financial firm, to support infrastructure hardware and software systems for both new and upgrades implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 4 years in implementing and supporting multi-site environment, network and security solutions for medium to large corporation;
- Experience in Cisco Data, Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security products;
- Experience in working with Firewalls, remote access and network monitoring tools;
- Good working knowledge of routing protocols, LAN, MAN, WAN network, VPN IPS, WAF, SLB;
- Experience with networking products such as F5, Checkpoint, Riverbed;
- Knowledge in Network Management, Performance Monitoring and Security tools;
- Able to work independent, self-motivated and willing to take challenges;
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Certifications (CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA);
- Experience working in financial industries like banking or insurance.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving network problems;
- Work on network security functions, network resources, conduct network recovery;
- Responsible to support IT operations by performing maintenance and performance tuning of LAN/WAN, ensuring the stability of network infrastructure;
- Provide necessary support on network infrastructure ensuring compliance to the IT Risk and Security standard;
- Initiate and evaluate new products to improve existing network infrastructure;
- Maintain up to date systems documentation based on approved services and change requests;
- Assist in Disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity activities.