An exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to work under the Group Finance division of a reputed bank.
- Degree in Business/Finance or Information Technology;
- At least 6-7 years of working experience within Business Analysis / Data flow and management;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to interact well and reach out to at all levels within the organization while promoting a team environment.
- Prior experience in banking / finance industry.
- Responsible for managing details of the assigned business processes in the Group Finance division;
- Identify business requirements closely working on the impact assessment, data posted and data held within application;
- To work on the clear documentation of the rationale of projects where no impact being assessed;
- Assess and propose test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Liaising with various stakeholders and the middle office technology team with business requirements;
- Ensure business solutions are in line with the long term standardized perspective;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Manage UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and test results.