An excellent oversea opportunity for a WordPress / PHP expert to work on exciting back-end and front-end projects with various teams across the globe for a multi-national institute.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building user interfaces for websites or web applications;
- Strong working experience with WordPress CMS (Content Management System);
- Experience in creating WordPress plugins and themes;
- Experience in using PHP and RESTful APIs;
- Familiar with the best practices, latest technologies and trends in CMS (plugins, themes);
- Knowledge in designing / building scalable application;
- Good understanding of the website architecture (database, API, proxies, web services);
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player.
- Experience in MVC framework example Yii, Laravel;
- Experience with database creation, knowledge of NoSQL/SQL;
- Knowledge of microservice or cloud-based services (example AWS).
- Involved in designing and developing the Content Management System(CMS) ensuring its availability, scalability and high performance;
- Manage features changes and enhancements, ensuring the websites are responsive & user friendly;
- Creating suitable WordPress themes and plugins taking into account the latest industry trends;
- Gather, analyse and evaluate business requirements, defining project milestones and deliveries;
- Evaluate and review proposed solutions ensuring compliance to the operational and security policies;
- Review and monitor project progress for timely delivery of the projects.