An exciting opportunity with an Educational Institute as an Office 365 administrator to lead in the global deployment, change management and adoption of Office 365 related projects.
Someone who has excellent communication skill and able to contribute to a highly collaborative and agile delivery focused culture with teams from different time zones, regions and culture across the global.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology;
- Should have at least 6 years of working expereince with Exchange 2007/ 2010/2016, hybrid office365 exchange solution and application support;
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows Servers, Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) PowerShell, DHCP and DNS;
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems product such as Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM);
- Knowledge of SAML trusts, Security Token Service (STS), and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS);
- Working knowledge of enterprise two-factor authentication (2FA) services including Duo, Microsoft Authenticator, and Google Authenticator;
- Good understanding on Azure Active Directory & Azure AD Connect;
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with ability to function independently and perform well under pressure.
- Knowledge on Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Governance, Threat Management, and Threat Protect.
- Responsible for the deployment, support and maintenance of office 365 functionality globally including installation, administration, training and support;
- Working closely with each local office 365 administrators and business partners to lead in the adoption and change management;
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the office 365 adoption projects, related communication as well as to develop localized training materials to suit different business units;
- Provide the technical solution and advisory on the user-accounts access sanctioning, sensitive data protect management across various systems and applications;
- Documentation of processes, procedures and policies to comply to corporateâ€™s audit and compliance.