Our client, a leading Info-Communications Technology solutions provider invites a motivated and passionate individual to apply for the position of Project Engineer!
- Degree in the Engineering, Project Management, or IT fields;
- Fresh graduates with strong academic achievements and passion in new IT developments may apply;
- Strong desire to learn and improve;
- Excellent good problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated interest in Project Management in part of software development team.
- Review project proposals and plans to define project’s objectives with the management;
- Identify project elements and their stages and assign personnel to project stages;
- Determine project specifications by analyzing product design, understanding customer requirements, and completing technical studies;
- Assess product performance by designing and performing tests on the products;
- Plan project schedules by understanding project plans, their specifications, and the timeline required;
- Maintain project schedules by monitoring progress of the project, and resolve problems that derail the project schedule;
- Control project costs by reviewing bids from contractors, administering contractor contracts, and approving expenditures;
- Maintain and collate project database by writing computer programs to enter and backup data;
- Deliver project status reports and recommend actions to improve project progress;
- Ensure procedural compliance with rules and regulations;
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures and rules;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.