We are looking for a Business Development Manager to study industry transforming concepts and brings together the components of business, information, and technology architectures to address industry transforming business problems with the capacity of translating them into commercial outcomes.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the Information Technology (IT) consultancy area within the services sector (e.g. retail, e-commerce, logistics);
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Creative and proactive thinker capable of using latest technologies to architect innovative business solutions that are transformational, with the capacity of translating them into commercial outcomes;
- Problem solver capable of thinking out of the box and constantly challenging the norms to find better solutions;
- Strong presenter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and articulate differentiated values to a wide range of audiences;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of patents, copyrights and other forms of Intellectual Property rights.
- Develop new business opportunities by evaluating projects and technologies, potential markets, business partners and industry players;
- To find completely new routes to expand and assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- As Technical Solution Architect to architect, design scalable solutions, creating the collaboration framework and driving proof-of-concept to potential applications;
- Develop sound decision-making business cases for the embarking on a new project;
- Develop and negotiate commercial agreements, transfer agreements, NDAs, IP and the associated legal aspects of technology transfer;
- As the Account Manager to engage and collaborate with industry players, research institutes and institutes of higher learning to establish the business models and forming partnerships.