We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution architect to drive discussions and translate business needs into business and technology solutions using leading Artificial Intelligence technology frameworks.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic;
- At least 10 years of working experience in software system development, particularly in unmanned and/or autonomous robotics system;
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Strong coding experience in programming languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C, C++;
- Proficient in database management (e.g., MySQL, NoSQL);
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow ,CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch);
- Technical hands-on experience in Software integration and communication interface between different applications;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with projects in autonomous system.
- Work closely with application teams to define, conceptualize, architect, develop and build the Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions;
- Lead, direct and influence the Artificial Intelligence (AI) architect reference design & research as well as solution assets;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work to include both improved / new algorithms;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfil the architectural requirements related to data, applications, middleware and IT infrastructure;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence business architecture vision and related IT solutions; ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter expert in translating algorithms into software solutions, assess the maturity and feasibility of technical solutions, design common interface to integrate different functional applications, conduct rigorous robustness and verification tests;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges.