We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist to work closely with the application teams and be responsible for the research and development of AI algorithms and their applicability to resolve business related problems within the team.â€‹
- Postgraduate or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic;
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Strong coding experience in programming languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C, C++;
- Hands-on experience with one or more deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow ,CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch);
- Technical hands-on experience in system integration;
- Strong communication and documentation skills, adaptable and a team player.
- Experience with projects in autonomous system.
- Work closely with the application team in providing the technical research support and development of various Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms;
- Design, engineer and translate the algorithms into potential applications;
- Code, implement and validate proposed algorithms;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing for successful system implementation;
- Engage and collaborate with industry players, research institutes and institutes of higher learning to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems.