Great opportunity to work in an established organization and be responsible for the user account access management applications for the organization.
- Diploma / Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in security operations, identity governance and user account access management;
- Experience in user account ID review on Windows and / or Unix operating system, Active Directory and web technologies;
- Knowledge on encryption and authentication methods such as digital certificates, SSL, SAML, ADFS and LDAP;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Oracle and/ or MSSQLCertification;
- CISSP, CRISC or CISM.
- Responsible for the Business-As-Usual operation support for User Account and Resource provisioning for the various platforms (Active Directory, Windows, Unix, Oracle and MSSQL);
- Responsible to review and develop the User Account IDs, Accesses and Security Settings to comply corporate standards and guidelines;
- To provide advisory on User Account IDs and Access administration controls, ensuring segregation of duties (SoD);
- Respond to and resolve any issues or incident tickets raised on the access matrix operations of the applications;
- To develop and maintain a security standard (naming convention, privileged ID management) and guidelines for the various platforms;
- To conduct periodic Baseline Security Standard (BSS) compliance checks and validation on user access matrix across the various applications / systems.