Seeking an Application Support Administrator who is keen on joining a DevOps team.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to large-scale mission critical project that plan to put in place continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the team to deliver quality solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering;
- At least 8 years of work experience in application support and operation environment with 4 years of code release management experience;
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies, Software Configuration Management (SCM) and deployment automation (CI/CD);
- Good hands-on in UNIX / Linux scripting such as shell-scripting, Python, PERL;
- Capable of writing automation scripts to perform independent regression testing for deployed artefacts;
- Hands-on experience on SCM tools, IBM RTC, Blueprism robotics automation;
- Hands-on experience in Pega tools that aids in monitoring instances, code promotion;
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact team members and vendors from different levels.
- â€‹Certified in Pega CLSA/ CSA;
- Familiar with database administration and system administration.
- â€‹â€‹Part of the team providing the system and application production support for mission critical applications;
- Plan and manage the release and deployment activities and develop contingencies for handling release-failure and release-rollback scenarios to ensure successful application release;
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release and application deployment;
- Plan and work towards continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the team to deliver quality solutions;
- Responsible for managing incidents & service requests, approval for each release plan, release notes and deployment plan;
- Work with other IT teams in the resolution of arising issues, configuration change conflicts and ensure integrity and quality releases;
- Manage the release tracking and prepare for future release windows and schedule;Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.