We are looking for Senior Manager to lead the technology team in the area of threat analysis and assessment as well as to oversee the cybersecurity operations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of experience in cybersecurity operations with 3 years in a lead role;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity solutions and situational awareness in the cybersecurity area;
- Good knowledge of latest cybersecurity threats, hacker methodology, tactics, techniques and procedures;
- Knowledge on security control requirements, technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements and best practices;
- Good communications and emotional intelligence, with the ability to build effective, productive working relationships with both business and technical managersâ€‹;
- Assertive and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Good understanding of data analytics solutions.
- Lead the team in the conduct of in-depth threat analysis and technology assessment on systems and technologies;
- Manage the cybersecurity operations and its supporting infrastructure to support new / existing projects;
- Develop and maintain the operational process to build a more resilient and trusted cybersecurity environment;
- Able to communicate findings/results to stakeholders\’ and recommend solutions;
- Facilitate understanding of cyber threat entities and environments;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing in latest cyber security threats and tools;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures.