Want to part of an expanding team to help shape, transform and safeguard the cyber landscape in Singapore? With your strong instinct in CyberSecurity, you will contribute to the building of a resilient and trusted cyber environment
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of working experience in Information Technology (IT) Risk, Security and IT Systems Support environment;
- At least 2 years of manual hands-on penetration testing using Kali Linux; OSCP/CRT certification is mandatory;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on systems and technologies based on industry best practices;
- Experience in performing IT security assessment and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good knowledge of Data, System and Network Infrastructure security;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Certification in GPEN, GWAPT;
- Knowledge in tools such as SIEM, IDS / IPS, HP Webinspect, Fortify, IBM App Scan, Burp Suite;
- Knowledge in offensive, defensive techniques and technologies.
- Involved in areas of IT Security and Compliance, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Able to conduct in-depth technology assessment and penetration testing on systems and technologies;
- Involved in designing and executing the test plan, include setting-up a test bed for the assessment;
- Worked closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests;
- Able to communicate findings/results to stakeholders\’ and recommend solutions;
- Follow-up with respective owners on the actions to be taken from the Vulnerability Assessment outcome, ensuring that all issues detected are remediated accordingly;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures.