If you have good hands-on experience in information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies, an exciting opportunity awaits you in a fast-growing Financial Institution as Data Integration Manager.
- At least 8 years of Enterprise Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence experience;
- Good experience in ETL (DataStage and/or Informatica);
- Hands-on experience in implementing and managing EDW/ ODS projects;
- Good experience on BI tools like QlikView / Business Objects / Cognos;
- Understanding of Big Data, Data Lake, Analytics predictive analysis / machine learning;
- Knowledgeable about data sources (eg. RDBMS, MS access, SQL Server and Oracle);
- Familiar with Data Modeling.
- â€‹Experience in Artificial Intelligence;
- Prior experience in Financial Institutions.
- Manage Data Governance including dissemination of information and security;
- Analyse database implementation methods to ensure that they are in line with company policies and any external regulations;
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company;
- Develop database design and architecture documentation;
- Build the data integration platform integrating different sources of data into an Enterprise Data Lake;
- Build data model and customer centric services strategy;
- Extract, manipulate and analyse large data sets from data warehouses and draw relevant conclusions;
- Work closely with the actuarial team to build models for data insights;
- Provide insights into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles.