An excellent opportunity as Applications Manager to lead and drive applications team in changes as part of the digital transformation journey in a end-user environment. The role would be responsible for application team, resource & stakeholder management, along with various complex and critical core systems and applications ownership.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent;
- At least 7 years working experience in IT, with at least 5 years in IT business analysis, applications and project management;
- Strong experience in adapting,understanding and managing complex business processes to improve operations;
- Excellent stakeholder management & negotiation skills;
- Well verse in IT business & systems analysis;
- Experience managing application projects, support and maintenance, project budget, RFP, 3rd party vendors;
- Experience as a people manager with ability to get the best out of a team, through a combination of motivation, systems, processes and controls;
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Ability to bring critical thinking and judgment to situations and be able to bring structured thinking to analyse complex issues.
- PMP Certified;
- Experience on ERP systems.
- Accountable for the digitization of business through the design, implementation, operations and maintenance of digital information systems, reporting to the Head of Digital IT;
- Manage a set of applications systems, and be accountable for their business & operational purposes;
- Ensure projects meet business requirements and are delivered on schedule and within budget;
- Demonstrate strong IT business analysis & people management skills to manage a team of application analysts and vendors working on project delivery;
- Discovering and analyzing business processes, business data needs, and designing technology solutions to address those needs;
- Establish skills and training requirements for the team;
- Responsible for Application Management & technical systems ownership (including lifecycle management, application architecture, budgeting & financial planning);
- Manage the needs of business & IT stakeholders.