Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous change analyst to be part of the Data Governance team. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support the compliance of data governance initiatives.
- Degree in Business, Banking and finance or related disciplines;
- Has at least 2 – 4 years of working experience in process / operational efficiency;
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analyzing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support the compliance of data governance projects;
- Facilitate data compliance & governance initiatives / process / projects while ensuring compliance to data governance principles;
- Involved in conceptualization and development of framework, policy and procedures;
- Liaise with departments, business and control units to promote awareness of data governance and adoption of new initiatives;
- Involved in logistics management, including preparation of presentation materials and coordination of meetings.