A well established bank in Singapore is looking for a independent, passionate Business Analyst to be part of a digital transformation team in implementing process and system changes for projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering;
- Has minimum of 2 – 8 years of Business Analysis experience;
- Experienced in process analysis and improvement in addition to system related analysis and implementation.
- Proficient in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from business users;
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders, vendors and internal teams in analyzing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.â€‹
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Responsible as a liaison between business users, technology and support team;
- Work closely with stakeholders and various tech teams in analyzing and implementing project changes and solutions;
- Understand and analyze user requirements thoroughly in executing process improvements;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Co-ordinate with support teams in troubleshooting issues, implementing process changes and preparing system solutions;
- Conduct business requirements walk through on enhancements / implementation with users and key stakeholders;
- Analyse feasibility and prioritization of business requirements, evaluate the alternative high level technical solutions;
- Define high level business process model and decompose into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Monitor project status and support project manager in giving solutions to resolve problems.