Keen to exploit your programming skills in a well-established organisation? Our client is looking for an experienced Java enthusiast to support applications for their mission critical system.
- Degree in Computer Science;
- At least 6 years of experience in software development;
- Strong design and programming skills in Java and related side technologies e.g. J2EE, Struts, Spring and Hibernate;
- Strong working experience in SQL, PL/SQL and Linux environment;
- Good understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in micro services;
- Familiar with container technologies e.g. Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in MQTT or Messaging protocol based technologies;
- Working experience in financial services industry.
- Design and develop applications using Java and latest J2EE technologies;
- Assist in architecting flexible, loosely coupled distributed applications that can be enhanced and maintained effectively;
- Take ownership and responsibility of product deliverables, direct and deliver to committed project timelines;
- Willing to do on call support as and when required;