We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong analytical skills to function as a business analyst in the Service Delivery Management process of a leading multinational bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of experience in the project coordination or management of IT projects;
- Good understanding in overall IT space i.e. Infrastructure and/or Software Development;
- Excellent interpersonal and mature consulting skills with appropriate level of assertiveness;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) ;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong multi-tasking and problem solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills with strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in IT infrastructure / DC migration projects.
- Act as a business analyst to support the infrastructure technology teams in the data center migration operations within Singapore;
- Function as a central point of contact and help to traverse global technology infrastructure teams on queries;
- Coordinate with other staff members to support the scheduled migrations;
- Assist the team manager in gathering information for reporting purposes;
- Track and report weekly/monthly reports on on infrastructure migration;
- Offer weekend support to the migration operations with with adjusted timeoff during the week.